Monday, February 20, 2012

New Commentary Post - Ed News

Faithful Followers:

My blog has been collecting a bit of virtual dust lately, but I am still attempting to write on a regular basis...and looking forward (already) to warmer weather and a spring break.  February can be the longest shortest month!

I would love your comments and feedback on my latest Ed News commentary.  It was posted today, and focuses on the alternative evaluation process in APS (Aurora Public Schools) as a possible model for policymakers to look to as we move closer to SB 10-191 implementation, the new principal and teacher evaluation system (slated for statewide implementation in 2014).

Stay tuned later this week for my "Operation Oscar 2012" nominated best picture rankings and reviews!




No comments:

Post a Comment